PRODUCT CONTENT DESIGNER
United States – Remote
Vision Media is seeking a Product Content Designer to refine and implement our brand identity across print and digital platforms through graphic design and storytelling. The ideal candidate has design experience and is a strong conceptual thinker who can create compelling visual communications.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience with branding, sales collateral, and proposals, as well as website and social media content. The designer in this role should bring a fresh perspective and a “design eye” that includes a strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving.
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive can-do attitude, a great work ethic, is reliable, can effectively manage competing priorities, and can work independently while effectively collaborating with other Vision Media team members locally and across the country.
- 3-5 years of experience as a content creator, copywriter, and graphic designer with a strong original portfolio of digital work
- Adobe Creative Suite expert user (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator required)
- Intermediate working knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, and InVision required
Job Functions and Responsibilities
Collaborate with senior levels of the organization to create visually appealing materials, including PowerPoint presentations, web design, logo design, wireframes & prototypes, sell sheets, and various marketing collateral, to visually communicate the strategic vision
- Develop and maintain brand style guidelines and templates, ensuring all designs are aligned with brand standards to create organization-wide consistency. Serve as the custodian of the organization’s style guide
- Craft compelling short-form copy, in our brand voice, that engages our audience and drives results
- Develop and maintain a creative asset library, for both internal and external/client assets
- Develop and design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics, and other visual communication elements to support and enhance web and social content
- Write creative copy for current and new products, email campaigns, and web content for multiple divisions
- Work independently as well as collaboratively while taking direction from others
- Must have the ability to develop the layout, visual appearance, graphics, and copy for a range of printed publications (brochures, proposals, manuals, etc.)
- Demonstrated passion for marketing, design, and digital video and streaming media platforms
- Expert knowledge in graphic design fundamentals and process and innate attention to detail
- Ability to create engaging graphic content that catches attention and clearly conveys the desired message
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a sharp eye for detail with the ability to catch spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence with a proven record of meeting deadlines and exceeding quality expectations. Must be able to work and deliver results without close supervision, managing the workload and deliverables according to the needs of the business. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, balance multiple priorities, and re-prioritize work as needed
- Keen ability to collaborate with others, both internal and external to the organization
- A clear communicator with exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- US-only telecommuting position; Must be available during business hours in Pacific Standard Time
Please be sure to include a link to your online portfolio (and writing samples or links to published articles) along with your resume.
To apply for open positions or introduce yourself to Vision Media, please email your resume along with the Job Posting and Description to HR@visionmedia.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.