Vision Media is a powerful multi-media company delivering marketing content and collateral direct to key audiences. With a rich tradition in the entertainment industry, we specialize in physical and digital media, displays, and events. Vision Media serves as the back office, warehouse, and conduit to help publicity, distribution, and marketing departments execute on campaigns, digital initiatives, and consumer-based projects.
Customer Success Manager
United States - Remote
Do you love having ownership to create strategic impact on customers on a daily and long-term basis?
Vision Media is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to be a key contributor to our Customer Success Team and be responsible for organizing and executing client publicity campaigns from start to finish. As a Vision Media CSM, you will function as a product expert to your roster of clients, providing training and workflow recommendations based on clients’ individual needs. This role cross-collaborates with Sales, Product Marketing, Development and Support to guide clients from the initial kickoff through their lifecycle journey.
We are looking for a sharp, self-motivated, problem-solver who wants to make a difference with a passionate team. The role will have a direct impact on our revenue growth.
- 2 to 5 years of Customer Success experience (SaaS platform preferred but not required)
- Experience managing multiple enterprise clients
- Excellent listening skills and interpersonal communication, along with strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and communication skills, with a motivation to drive projects forward
- Experience working within the Media & Entertainment space is a plus
- Familiarity with Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence, Photoshop, SmartSheet and Salesforce is a plus
- US-only telecommuting position; Must be available during business hours in Pacific Standard Time.
- Build customer relationships and create an exceptional experience for some of the largest enterprise clients in Media & Entertainment
- Identify customer goals and tailor training to ensure they are set up for success
- Design success plans and business reviews to keep the client apprised of usage, growth, and strategic recommendations for their account
- Keep the client apprised of product evolution and feature enhancements to manage customer expectations as the Vision Media product evolves; act as the voice of the customer and collaborate with the Product & Development team to actively inform and shape the Product Roadmap
- Identify potential upsell opportunities within your account portfolio
- Successfully execute, monitor, and optimize streaming campaigns; manage organization and prioritization of multiple campaigns simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Identify success stories and collaborate with Marketing to create case studies and secure customer references
- Manage the Salesforce forecasting and reporting on upcoming activity for your clients
To apply for open positions or introduce yourself to Vision Media, please email your resume along with the Job Posting and Description to firstname.lastname@example.org.