Vision Media is a powerful multi-media company delivering marketing content and collateral direct to key audiences. With a rich tradition in the entertainment industry, we specialize in physical and digital media, displays, and events. Vision Media serves as the back office, warehouse, and conduit to help publicity, distribution, and marketing departments execute on campaigns, digital initiatives, and consumer-based projects.
United States - Remote
Vision Media is looking for an experienced Director of Marketing to join our team. In this role, you’ll provide strategic vision and direction to build the engine for our B2B SaaS sales.
You are passionate about driving excellence and pipeline growth with Enterprise and SMB prospects as well as with our strategic partners. You’re seen as a go-to person within your function to get things done. You understand the importance of communication and the value of tight relationships – cross-functionally, as well as within your direct team. You are a highly creative strategist and an execution powerhouse, experienced in leveraging digital as well as traditional channels to generate, build, and nurture our prospect pipeline.
- Develop and implement a cohesive go-to-market strategy and plan to accelerate SaaS growth
- Deploy digital and traditional campaigns and programs, choosing the best channels and tactics to build our network of Enterprise, SMB, and strategic partners.
- Manage demand generation programs for both existing customers and prospects, including email, direct mail, search, social media, webinars, and live events
- Maintain ownership of content development including case studies, white papers, press releases, and articles, to target specific markets and segments, and promote them in the appropriate channels
- Develop partnerships to help expand our footprint geographically and by category
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency, and revenue generation
- Manage budget with a tight focus on sales pipeline impact and in line with the financial year, quarter, and monthly allocations
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in B2B demand generation. Experience in streaming media or Asset Management software is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving pipeline growth
- Excellent track record of driving highly creative marketing programs that are measurable by revenue growth
- Deep knowledge of demand generation mix including SEM, SEO, email marketing, direct mail, events, social media, channel marketing, webinars, etc.
- Knowledge of optimizing online directories (G2, Capterra, SoftwareAdvice, etc) is a plus
- Understanding of Enterprise and SMB audience segments and persona development
- Master project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics or Business a plus
- US-only telecommuting position; Availability during business hours in Pacific Standard Time is strongly preferred.
To apply for open positions or introduce yourself to Vision Media, please email your resume along with the Job Posting and Description to firstname.lastname@example.org.