Vision Media is a powerful multi-media company delivering marketing content and collateral direct to key audiences. With a rich tradition in the entertainment industry, we specialize in physical and digital media, displays, and events. Vision Media serves as the back office, warehouse, and conduit to help publicity, distribution, and marketing departments execute on campaigns, digital initiatives, and consumer-based projects.
United States - Remote
Please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration.
- Knowledge of GDPR/CCPA compliance
- Strong communication skills, openness to collaborate, and highly proficient with working remotely
- Experience working with AWS, MongoDB, and Redis
- Experience with Git, JIRA, and Slack
- Experience with modern (RESTful) web applications
- US-only telecommuting position; Must be available during business hours in Pacific Standard Time
- Develop new features, implement bug fixes, and write unit tests around a proprietary Node JS-based VOD streaming platform
- Perform ongoing platform maintenance and development
- Participate in daily scrums
- Provide weekly reports to direct supervisor of development activities completed and in-progress
- Contribute to system testing to ensure quality deliverables and provide technical documentation
- Assist in planning, defining scope, setting priorities, and estimating work effort and technical complexity
- Work collaboratively with team members to design and implement a supportable and flexible solution
To apply for open positions or introduce yourself to Vision Media, please email your resume along with the Job Posting and Description to email@example.com.